Thursday, June 25, 2009

Outdoor Wash Sink

We have all been there. Pulling weeds or working on the car, we really need to wash our hands before we go into the house! A true friend of mine from Walnut Lane Inn in Spartenburg, SC, gave me this perfect tip. Place a piece of or a whole soap bar in the toe of an old pantie hose, tie the leg of the pantie hose to the exterior water faucet. Now, is that not clever? You just created an instant outdoor wash sink. Rumor has it that the scent of the soap may also keep those nibbling deer away.
In a previous period, I had the opportunity to gather some of the best home hints from great innkeepers from around the Southeastern United States. Periodically, in the next few months, I will be posted some of my favorites. Keep watching for the best of the best, and until then: Happy Outdoor Hand Washing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to keep watching for more tips.