Rules for the Kitchen at a Bed and Breakfast
So much can happen in a bed and breakfast and it's not long that you can start developing the application of Murphy's law....especially in the kitchen.
1. Multiple-function gadgets will not perform any function by itself adequately.
3. When you find that one unique recipe from you grandmother's recipe book, the most vital measurement will be illegible.
4. Once you make a mistake with a recipe, then anything you add to save it will only make it worse.
5. The most complimented item that you serve takes the least effort to prepare.
6. The one ingredient you made a special trip to the store to get will be the one thing your guest dislikes.
7. The more time you spend preparing that special breakfast, the more time the guests will spend talking about other great breakfasts.
Oh, well. The life of an innkeeper.